Well, a lot has changed if you haven’t heard and we will not be meeting Miss Campbell tomorrow! Em woke up Sunday morning with a high fever and I took her to the MD this am just for good measure, totally anticipating hearing it’s “a daycare virus.” MD says it’s the flu & then proceeded to say that I need to “quarantine” Em from LK and delay having the baby if at all possible.
Whew!!! Not what I expected and it took me a while to figure out how we could accomplish all of that. Well… thankfully my parents and Keith’s parent’s are in town. So, Keith’s parents have LK and my parents are here with me, K and Em. She is doing remarkably well considering, and I am too thanks to all of your sweet prayers! We’re now tentatively looking at induction on Thursday. I am totally fine with the delayed induction, that seems to be the least of my worries right now. I just want Em well. However, I must say I am devastated that I am having to keep my 3 girls apart- that was NOT the plan. I had this storybook picture in my mind of all my 3 girls in my lap in the hospital bed and that will NOT be happening.
I do take comfort in knowing that HE is still in control and HIS ways are much higher than our ways. Thanks for all your prayers!! 🙂
I will try to keep you updated & post pics of sweet Campbell when she arrives.