Who knows why, but I am especially nostalgic recently. Maybe it is because my baby is now 6. There are so many things I see that make me realize this season is ending. He will not be amused with those novelties soon, teardrop.
Typically super practical and frugal, I have splurged more lately- justifying these purchases because I know the kids are changing stages of life and outgrowing so many things.
I better decorate more now, I better buy him the sweet pajamas, I better do all the things while I still can 🙂
- I have already bought giant pumpkins and a wreath for the front porch. I bought these to decorate with and Keith bought these.
- While shopping at TJ Maxx, I bought a delicious Pumpkin pie scented candle for the kitchen – Much to Keith’s chagrin. He has an aversion to smells, especially deliciously strong ones. Thankfully, when I was shopping they didn’t have these. They’re my absolute favorite. T
- Splurged on these for Gaines, running out of time for things like this. Nothing sweeter than a “baby” in sweet and soft pajamas.
- Stumbled on these cute gift tags, haven’t gone all in yet.
- Enjoying drinking my first cup of coffee on the back porch since the temps are a smidge cooler in the morning. These fall cups elevate the experience.
- These remind the kids of Fall and so of course I have already purchased a bag. Yep, even the dentist’s kids eat candy, ha!
This is the recipe that I make every. single. fall. I love to make them in muffin tins.
What are your favorite fall traditions?