Below you will find my favorite audiobooks. These are not affiliate links. Audiobooks are especially great on long road trips, when flying, when running errands in the car and when doing mundane house chores.
I’ve completed a surprising number of books (often listening at 1.5 or double speed) just carting my kids around town and back and forth to work.
After typing the list, I noticed that I prefer to read, highlight and hold more educational self help type books. And, I prefer listening to the author narrate books 🙂 It feels even more personal to hear the book in their voice.
You can learn other ways I am squeezing in time for reading Here.
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- Point of View by Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Composed: A Memoir by Rosanne Cash
- Sisters First by Jenna Bush Hager and Barbara Bush
- Unstoppable by Maria Sharpova
- Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist
- Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Crash the Chatterbox by Steven Furtick
- The Power of Vulnerability by Brene Brown